Email, Text Messages, and Prohibited Content
Your use of Flex U.’s website, product and services is subject to this policy. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by Flex U. in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account. Please note that, in accordance with the Flex U. Terms of Services Agreement, we may change this policy at any time. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and comply with this policy.
The Flex U. platform allows its customers to send marketing emails to their audiences to market their products and services. With regards to these emails, Flex U. has a zero-tolerance spam policy. This means that all email message recipients must have opted-in, or otherwise validly consented to in accordance with all legal requirements applicable to you, receiving communications from you, the sender. Subscriber accounts may be terminated for sending unsolicited email or text messages.
Email messages sent in connection with your business must contain an “unsubscribe” link that allows subscribers to remove themselves from your email messages. You acknowledge and agree that you will not hide, disable, or remove or attempt to hide, disable, or remove the opt-out link from the email invitation. You will actively manage and process unsubscribe requests received by you directly within ten days of submission or as otherwise required by applicable laws, and update your email lists and contact list to reflect the unsubscribe requests.
You are responsible for ensuring that the email messages you send in connection with your business do not generate a number of spam complaints or bounce rates in excess of industry standards. If Flex U. determines that your level of spam complaints or bounce rate is higher than industry standards, Flex U., at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your use of our website, products, and services. If you receive low response rates, high complaint rates, high bounce rates, or user complaints, we may request additional information regarding your mailing lists and sending practices to investigate and attempt to resolve the problem, or in some cases we may suspend or remove email privileges on your account.
- Emails you send via Flex U. must have a valid reply-to email address owned or managed by you.
- You can only use Flex U. to send emails to lists of people that gave you permission to email them. If you do not have proof that each recipient on your list opted-in for your emails, do not import them into Flex U..
- We prohibit the use of third-party, purchased, or rented mailing lists unless you are able to provide proof that individuals on the list have opted-in to receiving emails of the type you will be sending them.
- You must not send unsolicited mail to newsgroups, message boards, distribution lists, or email addresses.
- You must not utilize Flex U.'s product to send any electronic mail messages in a way not permitted by applicable law or to any recipient who has opted-out, unsubscribed, or otherwise objected to receiving such marketing messages from you or another party on whose behalf you may be commissioned.
- You must not use Flex U. to send emails with deceptive subject lines or false or misleading header information.
If you suspect that Flex U. has been used by someone to send spam, please contact us immediately at flexu.io and we will investigate the matter.